Engagement: Megan + Eric | Sleeping Giant State Park, Hamden, CT

Megan and Eric are definitely winning the prize for best engagement shoot location that I didn't know about! Sleeping Giant is g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s - seriously beautiful. As I drove in, I felt like I was driving into the forests of Washington State and Oregon, not Connecticut! I was so happy to meet Megan and Eric for the first time - lots of times I talk to clients on the phone, but don't meet them in person for awhile - its always fun to put names/writing/details to a face. That is why engagment sessions are so awesome. Well, that plus the fact that Megan brought me some tomato plants - how nice is she?? I got some gardening advice too (she is a farmer!) - so cool. I'm so psyched already for their upcoming wedding at the Gelston House! Happy Friday everyone!!
Miller0017

Miller0103

Miller0057

Miller0072

IMG_0032

Miller0039

IMG_0408

Miller0050

Miller0114

Miller0089

Miller0066

No comments:

Post a Comment