Engagement: Athina + Rob | Harkness Memorial State Park, Connecticut

I love winter engagement sessions.  I really do.  Its something different, I love the blueish tint to the sky and its fun to have a warm drink after...BUT, this day, it.was.cold.  The wind off the water at Harkness was whipping and it was a little colder than I would have preferred, and probably a little colder than Athina would have preferred, ha!  Athina and Rob were total troopers though and made it happen - and looked gorgeous in the process.  I'm so excited for their wedding at Saltwater Farm Vineyard this summer!  Hope you all are keeping warm in this never-ending winter!!!

Kessaris0035a Kessaris0071
Kessaris0011 Kessaris0097 Kessaris0062a Kessaris0075 Kessaris0031 Kessaris0004 Kessaris0124 Kessaris0111 Kessaris0165 Kessaris0158

No comments:

Post a Comment